[rules-users] UderFire

[rules-users] UderFire – Hello I'm interested in your new UderFire project. Please, could you give me a brief description of its features, opportunities. I've download...
Hi Anton, As soon as the framework gets officially announced I will publish a couple tutorials about how to make simple hello worlds application...
Thanks, Mauricio Can you tell me when UbetFire will be officially announced? Regards, Anton. 2012/9/25 Mauricio Salatino <salaboy@...&...
I don't know right now the exact date, but I'm expecting to be any time soon. Cheers On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Anton Nikulin <anton...
Re: [rules-users] UberFire – I'm hoping this week. Just waiting for the toolbars to be added, there needs to be a bit more clean up around security, then finally we just have ...
Thanks a lot. Looking forward to product announcement. 2012/9/25 Mark Proctor <mproctor@...> > I'm hoping this week. Just waiting f...