[rules-users] UderFire

anikulin
Hello

I'm interested in your new UderFire project. Please, could you give me
a brief description of its features, opportunities. I've downloaded
sources from https://github.com/droolsjbpm/uberfire, could you help me
how can i test it and make something like a simple example using it?

Thanks, Anton.

Re: [rules-users] UderFire

salaboy
Hi Anton,
As soon as the framework gets officially announced I will publish a couple tutorials about how to make simple hello worlds applications.

In the mean time you can take a look at the uberfire-showcase project, which is a sample application demonstrating how to create an application that uses the framework.

Cheers

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Anton Nikulin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello

I'm interested in your new UderFire project. Please, could you give me
a brief description of its features, opportunities. I've downloaded
sources from https://github.com/droolsjbpm/uberfire, could you help me
how can i test it and make something like a simple example using it?

Thanks, Anton.

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -

Re: [rules-users] UderFire

anikulin
Thanks, Mauricio

Can you tell me when UbetFire will be officially announced?

Regards, Anton.

2012/9/25 Mauricio Salatino <[hidden email]>:

> Hi Anton,
> As soon as the framework gets officially announced I will publish a couple
> tutorials about how to make simple hello worlds applications.
>
> In the mean time you can take a look at the uberfire-showcase project, which
> is a sample application demonstrating how to create an application that uses
> the framework.
>
> Cheers
>

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Anton Nikulin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> I'm interested in your new UderFire project. Please, could you give me
>> a brief description of its features, opportunities. I've downloaded
>> sources from https://github.com/droolsjbpm/uberfire, could you help me
>> how can i test it and make something like a simple example using it?
>>
>> Thanks, Anton.

>  - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.wordpress.com
>  - Co-Founder @ http://www.jugargentina.org
>  - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
>
>  - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -

Re: [rules-users] UderFire

salaboy
I don't know right now the exact date, but I'm expecting to be any time soon.
Cheers

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Anton Nikulin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks, Mauricio

Can you tell me when UbetFire will be officially announced?

Regards, Anton.

2012/9/25 Mauricio Salatino <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Anton,
> As soon as the framework gets officially announced I will publish a couple
> tutorials about how to make simple hello worlds applications.
>
> In the mean time you can take a look at the uberfire-showcase project, which
> is a sample application demonstrating how to create an application that uses
> the framework.
>
> Cheers
>

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Anton Nikulin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> I'm interested in your new UderFire project. Please, could you give me
>> a brief description of its features, opportunities. I've downloaded
>> sources from https://github.com/droolsjbpm/uberfire, could you help me
>> how can i test it and make something like a simple example using it?
>>
>> Thanks, Anton.

>  - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.wordpress.com
>  - Co-Founder @ http://www.jugargentina.org
>  - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
>
>  - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -

Re: [rules-users] UberFire

Mark Proctor
I'm hoping this week. Just waiting for the toolbars to be added, there needs to be a bit more clean up around security, then finally we just have to do the communication - i.e. some docs and videos. Bear in mind this is  early alpha stuff, but it's already proving pretty good. The final version is aimed for february.

One key aspect for UF is the compile time composition of plugins. Every plugin is a maven module, when building a distribution, you simple add those maven modules as dependencies. Those plugins then become available a panels to be placed in perspective, via drag and drop, with docking.

I've included a screenshots, and internal team video mauricio used to communicate his own personal progress with human task (link by HT screenshot).  No effort has yet been spent on beautifying it.

Mark

Home dashboard, with same panels, including mounted google gadgets. Notice the "file explorer" any GIT repo can be created or cloned, with seamless server side storage.
Repository explorer perspective, but also showing panel drag and drop. The compass helps give visual indication for the drop zone. Panels can either be dropped onto the current panel, and added as a tab, or they can dragged to a new panel area, below it is addd to the bottom.
Selecting a new perspective
A Human Task component, built with UberFire, from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyNnHEkN1hw&feature=youtu.be

On 24 Sep 2012, at 23:43, Mauricio Salatino <[hidden email]> wrote:

I don't know right now the exact date, but I'm expecting to be any time soon.
Cheers

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:27 PM, Anton Nikulin <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks, Mauricio

Can you tell me when UbetFire will be officially announced?

Regards, Anton.

2012/9/25 Mauricio Salatino <[hidden email]>:
> Hi Anton,
> As soon as the framework gets officially announced I will publish a couple
> tutorials about how to make simple hello worlds applications.
>
> In the mean time you can take a look at the uberfire-showcase project, which
> is a sample application demonstrating how to create an application that uses
> the framework.
>
> Cheers
>

> On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 7:10 PM, Anton Nikulin <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hello
>>
>> I'm interested in your new UderFire project. Please, could you give me
>> a brief description of its features, opportunities. I've downloaded
>> sources from https://github.com/droolsjbpm/uberfire, could you help me
>> how can i test it and make something like a simple example using it?
>>
>> Thanks, Anton.

>  - MyJourney @ http://salaboy.wordpress.com
>  - Co-Founder @ http://www.jugargentina.org
>  - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar
>
>  - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -

 - Co-Founder @ http://www.jbug.com.ar

 - Salatino "Salaboy" Mauricio -

Re: [rules-users] UberFire

anikulin
Thanks a lot. Looking forward to product announcement.