Quantcast

Schema Error with Drools spring xsd

akashsm

Hi ,

I am using Drools 5.1  with Srping 3.0 . I am getting these errors working in Eclipse :-

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema document 'http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-container/drools-spring/src/main/resources/org/drools/container/spring/drools-spring-1.0.0.xsd', because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read; 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.

      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195) [na:1.6.0_19]

      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.warning(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:96) [na:1.6.0_19]

      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:380) [na:1.6.0_19]

      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:318) [na:1.6.0_19]

      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaErr(XSDHandler.java:2541) [na:1.6.0_19]

      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaWarning(XSDHandler.java:2532) [na:1.6.0_19]

      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getSchemaDocument(XSDHandler.java:1836) [na:1.6.0_19]

      at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(XSDHandler.java:531) [na:1.6.0_19]

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Akash

NOTICE: If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.

Re: Schema Error with Drools spring xsd

laune
Verifiy that you can access this XML schema without Eclipse.

- Do you get the file in your browser?
- Can you call xjc with this file?
   mkdir xxx
   cd xxx
   xjc http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-container/drools-spring/src/main/resources/org/drools/container/spring/drools-spring-1.0.0.xsd

Both works for me.

-W

2010/9/20 Mohod, Akash <[hidden email]>:

> Hi ,
>

> I am using Drools 5.1  with Srping 3.0 . I am getting these errors working
> in Eclipse :-
>

> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: schema_reference.4: Failed to read schema
> document
> 'http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/labs/labs/jbossrules/trunk/drools-container/drools-spring/src/main/resources/org/drools/container/spring/drools-spring-1.0.0.xsd',
> because 1) could not find the document; 2) the document could not be read;
> 3) the root element of the document is not <xsd:schema>.
>
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:195)
> [na:1.6.0_19]
>
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.warning(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:96)
> [na:1.6.0_19]
>
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:380)
> [na:1.6.0_19]
>
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:318)
> [na:1.6.0_19]
>
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaErr(XSDHandler.java:2541)
> [na:1.6.0_19]
>
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.reportSchemaWarning(XSDHandler.java:2532)
> [na:1.6.0_19]
>
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.getSchemaDocument(XSDHandler.java:1836)
> [na:1.6.0_19]
>
>       at
> com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.xs.traversers.XSDHandler.parseSchema(XSDHandler.java:531)
> [na:1.6.0_19]
>

> Any help is appreciated.
>

> Regards,
>
> Akash
>

> ________________________________
> NOTICE: If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all
> electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately.
> Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege.
> Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable
> law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms
> available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers.
> If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we
> will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent
> to the foregoing.

Re: Schema Error with Drools spring xsd

akashsm
It's failing on the second part trying to run xjc.

If I want to run this in eclipse what do I need to do ? Do I need to include some jar (jaxb or something) or do I need to run xjc on the schema first
And then include those generated files in the path .

Regards,
Akash

> [...]

> If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we
> will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent
> to the foregoing.

NOTICE: If you have received this communication in error, please destroy all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Mistransmission is not intended to waive confidentiality or privilege. Morgan Stanley reserves the right, to the extent permitted under applicable law, to monitor electronic communications. This message is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.morganstanley.com/disclaimers. If you cannot access these links, please notify us by reply message and we will send the contents to you. By messaging with Morgan Stanley you consent to the foregoing.

Evert Penninckx
Hi

I had a similar problem. Since the drools jars contain the xsd I tried referring to them with "http://drools.org/schema/drools-spring-1.0.0.xsd". Didn't work. Might be because spring.schemas in drools-container/drools-spring/src/main/resources/META-INF has not been updated. If I refer to drools-spring.xsd it's solved.

-Evert

       xmlns:context="http://www.springframework.org/schema/context"
       xmlns:tx="http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx"
       xmlns:util="http://www.springframework.org/schema/util"
       xmlns:drools="http://drools.org/schema/drools-spring"
       xsi:schemaLocation="
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.0.xsd
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-3.0.xsd
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/context
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/context/spring-context-3.0.xsd
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/tx/spring-tx-3.0.xsd
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/util
           http://www.springframework.org/schema/util/spring-util-3.0.xsd
           http://drools.org/schema/drools-spring
           http://drools.org/schema/drools-spring.xsd">

Re: Schema Error with Drools spring xsd

Mark Proctor
  We do not maintain publicly accessible schemas. So take the xsds from
the jar and host them somewhere locally and make the schemaLocation
referenec that.

Mark